Generic Firmware for AIRcable BLE - OTA
The firmware inside SmartBeacon can be updated over air, OTA. To enter firmware update mode, you use the '@o' command with a certain passcode. The code is different for evey SmartBeacon.
Once you entered firmware update mode, the SmartBeacon basically switches to the bootloader. The bootloader will accept connections from an OTA application for Windows, and in the future from smartphone applications to receive a new code. Once entering OTA, you must update the firmware with the OTA updater. If the bootloader does not get an update for some time, the SmartBeacon will reboot into normal application mode.
Please contact use if you plan to update the AIRcable SmartBeacon.
TA... use code 29436
Use this iPhone application to download from here.
Scan this barcode on your iPhone
- How do you calculate the range for AIRcable products?
- A Practical Guide to Proximity Marketing
- How to setup the AIRcable Industrial as a Data Relay?
- Generic Firmware for AIRcable BLE - iBEACON™ & Eddystone
- Generic Firmware for AIRcable BLE - CENTRAL
- Generic Firmware for AIRcable BLE - SmartMesh
- Generic Firmware for AIRcable BLE - PERIPHERAL
- Inside the AIRcable SMD
- AIRcable Long Range Specification
- Bluetooth Proximity Marketing